Wealthy Affiliate Review Summary
Wealthy Affiliate is essentially an online affiliate marketing training platform for the beginners and aspiring entrepreneurs who want to launch and run a successful online business.
Founders: Kyle and Carson
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training Course
Best For: Those who want to launch their own affiliate marketing based business from scratch and for experienced marketers who want to grow their business to the next level.
- All in one platform for building an online business
- Sophisticated affiliate marketing training
- Easily learn about building a website and creating the content
- Learn to drive free traffic through SEO and social media
- A helpful and caring community
- Weekly webinar training
- Fully interactive classrooms
- Create your own training and get paid for it
- State of the art Hosting platform
- In-built advanced keyword research tool
- Free websites & personal blogs
- Free WordPress themes & plugins
- Free SSL Certificate & security
- In-built caching for faster loading of websites
- Grammar, spelling and plagiarism checkers
- Virus and malware protection
- Daily website backups
- A strict spam free environment
- Private messaging
- 24/7/365 technical support
- Live Chat
- Too much information that can be overwhelming
- Monthly recurring costs may be a problem for a few people
- Live chat is addictive and could take up more time
Before we take a deep dive into wealthy affiliate review, I wanted to take a moment to talk about how I stumbled upon Wealthy Affiliate.
It was back in 2015 when I was searching for ways to make money online through affiliate marketing.
Before I decided to get into the affiliate marketing I had ridiculously tried every other stuff that didn’t work for me like online data entry jobs, solving the captchas, taking the surveys, even freelancing on Upwork (it used to be oDesk at that time). 🙂
Here’s my five-star profile on UpWork, lol.
I’m not at all saying that these ways of making money online are not good, but they simply didn’t work for me.
After years of trying and failing online, fortunately, I found out affiliate marketing as one of the good ways to make money online and started learning more about it.
I joined the ClickBank, promoted a few products under the Health category and started making progress slowly.
I still was lacking a lot of skills that are essential to run a successful online business, so I decided to take a reputable online affiliate marketing training course.
How Did I Discover Wealthy Affiliate?
Somehow while searching for the affiliate marketing training courses on Google I landed on Wealthy Affiliate.
I started gathering more information and reviews about wealthy affiliate as much as I could and even took the free training.
I didn’t go premium at that time since I had already wasted a few hundred dollars on the scam products and this time I didn’t want to take any risk.
It’s very easy for the beginners these days to fall into a trap of the spam and blackhat products.
You need to be very careful while investing your money into the tools or training that claim to make you rich overnight.
I just went premium a month back in February 2019 and I think this is the right time for me to talk about wealthy affiliate as I have explored almost every aspect of the training, other features and of course the awesome community.
I have tried my best to prepare this comprehensive wealthy affiliate review and hope it will really help you understand whether this online marketing course is really for you or not.
What is Wealthy Affiliate And How Does it Work?
Wealthy Affiliate is the all-in-one training platform that teaches how to build a successful online affiliate marketing business from scratch.
It starts with very basic training on how to get into the perfect niche and gradually moves on to the advanced techniques about turning Your website into the full-time money making online business for You.
Find below the list of things you can expect to learn at wealthy affiliate:
- Choose the right niche for your business
- Keyword research in that niche through the in-built tool called Jaaxy
- Build your own affiliate marketing website or blog
- Create quality content that can help rank your pages
- Search engine optimization for your site
- Register Your own domain and host the website
- Drive the targeted traffic from the search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Leverage the power of social media websites Pinterest
- Start earning money out of your own website
- Learn from the community of like-minded people
There is much more than this on Wealthy Affiliate platform that I’m going to cover very soon.
Who Owns Wealthy Affiliate?
Back in 2005, the two Canadian guys, Kyle and Carson founded Wealth Affiliate with the goal of helping aspiring affiliate marketers launch their own online business.
Kyle, co-founder of Wealthy Affiliate will walk you through the training and the process of building a successful business online.
Carson, the other co-founder works more with the technical team so you will see a bit less of him, but he is also very active in the community every day.
Here’s the very first and free introductory lesson from the “Getting Started Training” where Kyle introduces himself, Carson, the community and how you will succeed online with wealthy affiliate coaching.
What’s Included In The Training Course?
The training at Wealthy Affiliate is focused on teaching the members everything about online marketing and starting a website that helps generate the revenue.
The teaching style by Kyle inside the training is super simple.
He has created the video and text lessons around the various different topics inside each module in the training.
The students who take the training can ask questions in the comments area of each lesson.
Kyle, Carson and other members in the community are always ready to help You with the answers.
At the end of each training lesson, you have a few tasks to complete before you move on to the next one.
You can learn the things at your own pace and take your own time in finishing the tasks at the end of each lesson.
This way of learning works best since You not only learn but also stay engaged and take the necessary actions at each stage of Your training.
The main training courses have been broken down into the four different sections, I will talk about each.
The Online Entrepreneur Certification (OEC)
The Online Entrepreneur Certification (OEC) is best for anyone who wants to get started with affiliate marketing by choosing the niche based on passion, interest or expertise.
Picking up the right niche is the foundation for starting the journey with affiliate marketing.
You’re more likely to stay in the game for a long time if you talk about the stuff that you love to do.
This works best for people who have no prior experience with online marketing.
The course consists of 5 modules each having 10 lessons which will help you learn the process of starting your business in any niche and growing it in a legitimate way.
The first phase of the module is free with a starter membership.
This module has 10 lessons and by the end of the last lesson, You’ll have enough understanding of the basics of affiliate marketing and how it works.
The rest of the phases in this training can be accessed through the premium membership only.
I highly recommend anyone who has no prior experience with online marketing take this course as it costs nothing with the free starter membership.
This course has been specifically designed for those people who want to get into the “affiliate marketing” niche.
The main focus of the Affiliate Bootcamp Training Course is to teach you the tips and techniques to promote Wealthy Affiliate.
However, it’s absolutely not necessary and you can promote other products as well on your website by applying what you learn in the training.
This course comes with 7 phases having a total of 70 lessons which will walk you through the process of launching a successful business in the affiliate marketing niche.
Again, as a starter member, you can take the first phase of the course for free and the rest of the modules can be accessed with the premium membership.
Each of the seven phases has 10 lessons.
There are video and the text tutorials in each lesson of every phase of this course.
By the end of each lesson, You’ll have a checklist of the tasks that you should complete before you move on to the next lesson.
Again You are not time-bound to complete the tasks, You are free to take your own time in working on the tasks.
Drop a comment at the bottom of each lesson if You’re facing any problems.
Kyle, Carson or any other members in the community will be happy to help you.
By the time you complete the 10 lessons in the first phase of this course, You’ll have the foundation ready for a long-term business online.
This course is more focused towards ways of starting a website in “make money online” niche and specifically promoting Wealthy Affiliate itself.
Wealthy Affiliate has one of the best recurring affiliate programs in the industry which pays You the lucrative commissions.
Many members prefer to promote Wealthy Affiliate once they complete the training, though it’s absolutely not necessary and You are free to create a website around the niche of Your choice.
Apart from the regular training courses, Wealthy Affiliate offers live video classes that revolve around a different topic every week.
It will not only help you to stay engaged in the community but also learn about the topics beyond the regular training course.
Members who participate in the live training have an opportunity to ask the questions and get the answers live during the Q & A session.
Hot Seat Webinars are a way to get live website feedback for members’ sites.
For some reason, if you could not attend the live webinar, you can watch it later since every live training session gets recorded and can be accessed later on from Your dashboard.
It’s completely free to attend these live sessions and there are no upsells at all within the live training sessions at Wealthy Affiliate.
Add Your Own Training
This is the very rare thing You will find in any online courses.
You can add your own training (also referred to as “community training” at WA) inside the member area on any topics that You’re good at.
This is awesome because it creates a greatly diverse set of learning opportunities from other members who have experience in various domains.
For example, you have a good knowledge of optimizing the website for search engines.
You have the ability to create the step-by-step training on this topic from the member area and other members in the community can learn from you by taking this training.
Members can rate and review so the other people who are interested in taking this training get an idea about how much useful it is.
Based on the popularity of the training you will have the potential for earning the income out of the training You create at WA.
All the community training courses get monitored for spamming and there is a strict policy against it.
Related: Does Wealthy Affiliate Really Work?
Which Tools Are Offered?
Many people who prefer to learn online marketing by trial and error don’t know about the right tools which can help them build a successful online business.
For running any kind of business, whether online or offline, the right tools that deliver the results are very essential.
At WA You’re equipped with all the powerful tools which are necessary for building your online business from scratch.
The in-built tools are pretty straightforward to use and anyone with no technical skill can use them seamlessly.
Let’s talk about each tool in detail.
Jaaxy – Keyword Tool
Anyone who has experience in online marketing will know the importance of choosing the right niche and finding profitable keywords under that niche.
In today’s time ranking your website for the profitable keywords on the search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo is harder than ever.
Still, with the internet expanding in every corner of the world, there is an opportunity for finding the tons of untapped and very profitable keywords.
For building a website around a specific niche, it becomes essential to understand what problems the people are facing in that niche and how effectively you can provide the solutions to those problems.
The only thing you need is the right tools to explore those opportunities.
Jaaxy just does that for you.
This powerful keyword research tool will help you understand what people are searching on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
By analyzing the data that Jaaxy presents on your dashboard You can work on finding the solutions for the problems that they are facing.
Jaaxy is more powerful than Google Keyword Planner which is specifically meant for the advertisers.
Jaaxy presents the gathered data from the search engines in a more suitable fashion and provides a lot of other useful information for the keywords.
See the list below a few ways Jaaxy can make Your keyword research easier than ever.
- Shows the number of times a keyword is searched in a given month
- How many other people are trying to rank for that keyword
- Suggests You the other untapped related keywords that you can rank for
- How much traffic you can expect if you choose to rank for a specific keyword
- Brainstorming new niche and keyword ideas
- Help discover unexploited high traffic niches
- Suggests new domain names based on your target keyword or niche
- Taking advantage of Google’s Instant Alphabet Soup technique automatically
- Figuring it out if there are any opportunities to make the money in a particular niche
- Shows your site and posts rankings
and much more.
Enter your keyword below to try out this powerful tool.
SiteRubix – Website Builder Platform
SiteRubix is the free site builder developed by Wealthy Affiliate that lets you build the websites powered by WordPress.
As a starter member, you can build two websites for free and going premium will allow You to create 50 websites.
Here’s how it works,
- Starter Members – 2 Free Websites (on .siterubix.com domain)
- Premium Members – 50 Websites (25 free .siterubix.com websites and 25 on your own domains)
You can build your new site quickly and easily in just four steps:
Here’s how you can do it:
- Choose a domain name – Enter the domain name that represents your business or brand
- The title for your website – Give your website a name preferably something that describes you or your business
- Choose a design – Select the WordPress theme that best matches your niche
- Click “Click Here To Build This Site”
Just wait for 30 seconds and you’re done!
To quickly summarize, here are the benefits that SiteRubix offers.
- State of the art and secure WordPress hosting
- Allows to build WordPress powered websites quickly
- Build your site in 4 easy steps
- Learn how to write content for your site
- Site Security and backups
- Email addresses for Your website
- 24/7/365 technical support
- Access to thousands of WordPress themes (for premium members).
Site Domains – Domain Registrar
You as a member of WA don’t need to head over to some other hosting providers since WA facilitates a domain registration and hosting right inside their platform.
If you already own a domain with another hosting platform, You can even transfer it to WA in a matter of a few hours.
Simply search for the available domain name, add it to the cart, perform the checkout and congratulations, You just registered your own domain at WA.
Here are a few benefits that Site Domains feature offers:
- Pretty straightforward to search and register a domain name
- No technical skills are required
- All the website tools (domains, site builder & hosting) easily integrate with each other
- Quick and easy to transfer domains from other registrars
- Point domains registered outside of Wealthy Affiliate to WA Servers and host your websites
Site Hosting – Web Hosting Platform
WA facilitates You the best WordPress hosting in the industry with powerful and state-of-the-art servers.
The hosting offered by Wealthy Affiliate is super easy and reliable with industry-standard uptime.
Take a look at the benefits that Wealthy Affiliate Site Hosting offers:
- Seamlessly integrates with SiteRubix
- State of the art and secure servers
- Optimized WordPress hosting
- Hosting for 25 domains of your own
- 25 Free websites on SiteRubix
- Instant DNS setup
- Website space – 30 GB
- Bandwidth – 500K visitors per month
- Unlimited data transfer
- Siter Builder & Staging Environment
- Daily automatic backups
- Sophisticated, highly compatible, and ultra-fast caching
- Free SSL Certificate (for premium members)
- 24/7 website monitoring
- Unlimited webmails for websites
- Site health analysis tools
- Spam blockers
- One on one marketing mentorship
- 24/7 access to admin servers
- Enterprise security
and much more.! (See the image above)
How Does The Support Work at Wealthy Affiliate?
The support is the area where wealthy affiliate dominates the competition.
There is not just one but as many as six ways you can get your queries answered.
It doesn’t matter what level of online marketing skill you are at, there is a support channel for everyone.
Let’s discuss each support channel available to you at Wealthy Affiliate.
Ask a Question
Wealthy Affiliate is very famous for its active community which has active members over 100,000 and is full of amazing people, with a lot of expertise.
In fact, you are going to be able to tap into this knowledge and expertise at any point as you move forward in the training.
It’s a community of active and helpful people who care about each others’ success.
The people celebrate every small success and the achievements with each other by posting about it on their respective blogs.
Just take a look at the very first post on my Wealthy Affiliate Blog where I shared my joy of earning the “First Website Badge” on my Wealthy Affiliate profile.
The other members of the community wished me the success of my journey online.
How awesome it is as a beginner to find the community of like-minded people who want to help you and see you succeed.
Simply ask any question that you may have from the search bar on the top navigation.
Anyone can ask the question within the community no matter whether You’re a starter or a premium member.
Other members of the community will get to see Your question and help you with solving your problem.
The site support is basically technical support for your hosted websites.
If You’re facing any issues with Your websites hosted at WA, you can submit a ticket for the same within site support.
They will get back to you within minutes when I say within minutes I am being true to my words from my personal experience.
Even if resolving your issue could take more time, they will at least inform you about it within minutes and keep you updated about the progress.
You will get email notifications about the progress on the helpdesk ticket and track all the communication with the technical team from within member area itself.
Live chat support is the heart and soul of the Wealthy Affiliate community and provides everyone with instant answers to questions, personal help, coaching, and the ability to interact in real-time.
Introduce yourself and ask any question that you might have and You’ll get the answers quickly.
The Live chat support is available 24/7 to everyone no matter what part of the world you reside.
If you are a premium member then you have an additional channel for discussing your problems with other premium members in the community.
Drop a personal message to the other premium member in the community to start a one on one session.
Even the founders Kyle and Carson can help you through private coaching or feedback whenever you need it.
I find this is the BEST way to get some individualized feedback for your campaigns or just need some advice on how to get started.
It works best for the beginners who usually are hesitant about expressing their feedbacks or opinions and for those who want to know where to get started.
Website Feedback Platform
The Website Feedback Platform is for those members who have hosted their sites with Wealthy Affiliate.
The platform allows them to get the collective feedback about the website or a particular page with regards to performance, speed, quality of the content, etc.
It works on a credit system where you give feedback on 2 sites in exchange for 1 site feedback request.
Think of training classrooms as the forums wherein You post your question and other members of the community will help you with the answer.
This way, you will able to get your queries resolved quickly as the answer may already be available from an older post.
Ask a question or offer help by joining the discussion in the respective threads.
How Much Does Wealthy Affiliate Cost?
Wealthy Affiliate offers two membership levels that You can choose to join with, Starter Membership and Premium Membership.
The starter membership is free and will always remain that way.
Fo getting the discount on the first month, you need to upgrade to the premium membership during the first 7 days after joining as a starter member.
You will save a good amount of money if you choose to go with a yearly subscription which costs $359 and offers a total savings of $209 annually.
Let’s talk about both of the memberships in detail.
Wealthy Affiliate Free Starter Membership
The free membership with wealthy affiliate comes with limited access inside the member area.
As I mentioned earlier you will have access to the first phase of Online Entrepreneur Certification (OEC) and Affiliate Bootcamp courses.
Furthermore, access to some of the features lasts forever like the training lessons while a few last for a limited period of time such as live chat feature.
Find the list of benefits that come along wealthy affiliate starter membership:
- Live help for first 7 days
- 2 free websites with SiteRubix (on .siterubix.com)
- Website backups
- The first phase (10 lessons) of the Online Entrepreneur Certification (OEC) Course
- The first phase (10 lessons) of the Affiliate Bootcamp Course
- 30 searches per month on keyword research tool Jaaxy
- Access to 2 training classrooms
- Affiliate program promotion (half payouts compared to the premium membership)
- One on one coaching for the first 7 days
- Membership is completely free for life
The starter membership works best for the newbies who have no prior experience in affiliate marketing.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Free?
So, the question here is, is wealthy affiliate free membership enough to launch and run a successful online business?
In my opinion, you can but it’s not recommended.
Rather, I would sign up for wealthy affiliate starter membership as a way to try out the course and other features.
There are a plethora of valuable lessons inside the premium training that will help you build a long term sustainable online business.
Think of the free starter membership as the trailer of what you can expect to get within the premium membership.
By the end of taking the free lessons, You’ll have a better idea about whether this course is really for You and would You like to continue with the locked training with comes with the premium membership or not.
Most of the people who take the free lessons go on to become the premium member given the value this training course offers.
It’s a number #1 affiliate marketing training course on the planet for a reason.
I highly recommend that you sign up for the free starter membership with Wealthy Affiliate, take the free training lessons, familiarize yourself with the features and the community and then decide to purchase the premium membership.
Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership
The moment You upgrade Your membership with Wealthy Affiliate to premium, You will unlock the access to the most advanced online marketing training in the industry.
With premium membership, you get access to everything inside the member area.
Yes, it costs money, but you won’t have any regrets and will be able to focus on growing your business when You’ll know that you have invested the money on the right tool.
Any business whether online or offline requires some investments and so does this.
Believe me, it would turn out to be the best investment You’ll ever make for yourself and your business.
With wealthy affiliate premium membership, You’re literally getting access to almost every tool that you will ever need to launch and successfully run an online business.
You’ll have everything in one place at a very reasonable price including the training course, keyword research tool, web hosting, support, security, backups, community, live chat, analytics tools, etc.
Let me list down about every benefit that premium membership has to offer:
- All the five phases and 50 lessons will be unlocked in The Online Entrepreneur Certification (OEC) course
- Get access to all 7 phases and 70 lessons in Affiliate Bootcamp course
- Weekly interactive LIVE classes
- Create Your own training tutorials after 3 months of going premium and get paid for it
- Unlimited searches on Jaaxy keyword research tool
- Build 50 websites (25 websites with .siterubix.com and 25 on own domains)
- Access to over 3,000 WordPress themes and 50,000 add on plugins
- Free SSL Certificates on websites with your domains
- Website Security Package and daily backups
- 24/7/365 technical support for the hosted websites
- Ability to join the live video classes
- Access to all 12 training classrooms
- The 2x higher payout for promoting WA affiliate program
- Unlimited one on one coaching with other premium members through private messaging
- Private messaging with the founders Kyle and Carson
- Unlock access to website feedback and website comment platform
- Website analysis tools
and much more.
Again, if You’re still skeptical about going premium, I recommend you to get familiar with the WA by joining the free starter membership, see if it’s the training course that you were looking for and then make a decision to go premium.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It?
I think now, it’s time to discover, Is Wealthy Affiliate worth it?
Let me again share my personal experience with Wealthy Affiliate here.
I joined wealthy affiliate back in 2015 and took the starter membership and honestly, didn’t go premium as I could not afford it at that point of time.
I wish I could go for the premium membership given the value the training course offers but maybe it was the right decision for me at that time.
Now I am a premium member, and just within a month, You see I run my own blog and this one is going to be my 13th post, in fact, a comprehensive wealthy affiliate review. 🙂
I know you may think that I’m giving a biased review in order to persuade you to join Wealthy Affiliate.
But think, just a month before I could not write even a 300 words article and today I have an ability to write for 1000, 2000 or even 5000 words articles.
It’s not magic but the training closed all the paths that I used to take which were not meant for me and showed me the one that would help me achieve the real results.
That’s the power and value this training offers to the people who commit to the course and take the actions along the way.
I personally think that joining Wealthy Affiliate and going premium was the best decision I ever made in my life.
Watch the video: Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It?
No Risk Involved
The best part here is, there is no risk involved at all as You have an option to stay as a free starter member for life.
There is no 1-day or 14-day trial period or You don’t even need a credit card in order to be a free starter member.
Take your own time and truly explore everything and then decide whether going premium would work for you and your business.
So the answer to the main question, Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It?
- Yes, it is, given the value, this affiliate marketing training course offers especially to the beginners who have no prior experience with online marketing.
- Even if You’re an experienced marketer, there is so much more in the training that you can learn and connect with the like-minded people who believe in growing together.
- It’s the number one affiliate marketing training course for a reason and having nearly 2 million members as of today on as their platform is not a small thing.
- Carson, Kyle and not to forget the awesome community members have strived really hard to sustain their position as the top affiliate marketing training platform in the world.
The decision is really up to you.
As I just mentioned earlier, take your own time, try everything inside the member area as a free starter member and then take a further decision about whether You’ll really need to go premium.
Ask Yourself a Few Questions
Before you join wealthy affiliate or any other affiliate marketing training course here are a few questions that you should ask yourself to save both time and money.
- What is your interest area in online marketing?
- What do you expect from a course?
- Have You any prior experience with online marketing?
- How much time will you be able to devote to building your business?
- Do you want to make money right away or will you be happy building a slow but long term business?
- Do you have an idea about the whole process of building a website from scratch?
- Can you build a WordPress based website or blog yourself?
- Ever purchased the hosting with any platform?
- Any prior experience with writing the content?
- Are you familiar with driving free organic traffic through SEO and social media?
- Do You know, how to drive the targeted traffic to your website?
- Any experience in ranking every page on the search engines like google, bing, and Yahoo? It usually takes nearly six months before any search engines start trusting your website, so it is something you can be patient with?
- Ever tried paid advertising? (which I don’t prefer)
- Will you be able to make the small investments over time? Being an affiliate marketer for years now, I know that along Your journey You will have to keep making the small investments over time.
Think affiliate marketing as a legitimate business and not as a hobby.
In order to grow any business whether offline or online, you need to make the investments to keep it running successfully.
These are a few questions that anyone who wants to spend money on any online marketing course should ask himself.
It will really help you to understand how much you already know and which new skills you need to acquire in order to succeed in affiliate marketing.
How To Make Money With Wealthy Affiliate?
I hope that once I answer how to make money with wealthy affiliate, you will be in a position to take further decision about whether this training course is truly for you or not.
- If you can see the bigger picture and want to build a long-term online business, Wealthy Affiliate could be worth signing up for You.
- Wealthy Affiliate is for those people who can be very patient with building their sustainable and successful online business.
- You will not get to see the results quickly or in other words, you won’t start making money online just by taking this course.
- Prepare yourself to take the massive actions along the way during and after the training in order to see the results and make the real money online.
- The training is more geared towards beginners to teach them every aspect of the process of building a legitimate online business that lasts for life.
- If you have no prior experience with making money online or have never built a niche website, WA is the right platform for you to join.
- The course will show you everything that it takes to build a profitable affiliate marketing website in an easy and step-by-step process.
- The skills and techniques that you will learn in the course are 100% legit and I’m sure you will develop a sense of promoting your business in a legitimate way by the end of taking the course.
You will certainly see success if you are someone who is truly willing to learn and work hard by taking the step at each stage of the training.
Best Wealthy Affiliate Alternative
As I mentioned earlier, WA is not a get-quick-rich program that will make you a millionaire overnight.
- If you are someone who is in a dire need of money or can’t wait to see the results, WA might not be for you.
- Furthermore, if you are already familiar with affiliate marketing, Hosting, SEO, driving traffic, etc, WA won’t blow your socks off so it’s probably better you look for a more advanced program like Super Affiliate System by John Crestani.
Wealthy Affiliate is geared towards the beginners and part of the reason it costs $49 a month is that the website hosting is included.
Is Wealthy Affiliate a Scam or Legit?
I think I could answer this question because I have gone through every aspect of the training and applied the techniques practically on growing my online business.
From whatever I have learned from the training and other members of the community I can definitely say that wealthy affiliate is not a scam.
It’s a legit platform for aspiring entrepreneurs who want to create long-term and sustainable affiliate marketing based online business.
More than 2 million people have already taken advantage of the training at Wealthy Affiliate either as a starter or a premium member.
It’s a training platform that truly offers value and what’s taught in their courses is a legit way of building an online business.
As I just said, if you are ready to put in efforts without getting discouraged, You will definitely find success with Wealthy Affiliate.
Watch the video: Is Wealthy Affiliate a Scam or Legit?
Let me wrap this Wealthy Affiliate review by sharing my final thoughts.
- If you haven’t been successful so far with affiliate marketing, Wealthy Affiliate is really going to help you get through Your struggles.
- You will learn to see the bigger picture of the things you want to achieve through Your own business.
- This course is specifically designed for beginners who have no prior experience or technical skills to build a very successful business online.
- Wealthy Affiliate has created numerous internet entrepreneurs and successful businesses online through it’s cutting edge and sophisticated training platform.
- It facilitates you with every tool and service for building a long term affiliate marketing business as well as the timely support from the owners, industry experts and the members of their community.
- You have everything at the reach of your hand for building Your own sustainable online affiliate marketing based business.
- You’ll get to achieve a lot of new skills by taking the course like building a website, writing the content, sales copy, web hosting, SEO, driving the traffic to your website and many other skills that I just talked about in this full Wealthy Affiliate review.
- The members of the Wealthy Affiliate community are always ready to help with whatever they can no matter if you are a beginner or an established marketer.
- The whole Wealthy Affiliate ecosystem makes it super easy and fun to start your journey with affiliate marketing.
- Moreover, the founders Carson and Kyle are also available personally if you have any difficulty during your journey with Wealthy Affiliate.
- The only thing is that it will take time and effort to build your successful business since You will learn the “white hat” techniques in the training courses.
Any business which is built in a legitimate way takes time to show the results.
I simply want you to make a decision based on what you feel and follow your intuition.
If you think Wealthy Affiliate would be a good fit for you based on what I said, try it out.
If you are not sure, then why not try it out.
After that, it is up to you to keep working hard and try different things.
What do you have to lose? $0.
Click the button below to register for free starter membership with Wealthy Affiliate and I’ll see you inside. 🙂
If you do have any questions about Wealthy Affiliate or any other questions related to affiliate marketing, leave them below in the comments. I’d be more than happy to help you out! 🙂